Abby wrote~ If this is the first time you've visited my blog today, you'll probably notice something different...Can you believe my awesome new blog design????? Isn't it totally FAB-U-LOUS???? Thanks SO much to Diana from Custom Blog Designs. She sent me a proof last night right before I went to bed, and I seriously could NOT shut up about it. Hubby was trying to read, and I kept interrupting him... "Can you believe how awesome it looked?" "Didn't you just LOVE the way she incorporated the palmetto tree I asked her to use?" "How AWESOME were those pink capital letters with polka dots??" I seriously dreamed about getting up this morning, rushing to my computer, and updating my blog. LOL. Diana really doesn't know me at all, aside from what she's learned about me throughout this blog redesign process. And yet....she totally captured my personality completely!! All I told her was that I wanted something fun, summer-y, and colorful! I got all three of those things, and about a million others!!!!!! My absolute favorite thing about it is the palmetto tree she included in the design. It was the only thing I specifically asked for---it's our state tree, and I really wanted to emphasize the "SC" in our name. I just think it's so sweet, and subtle, and perfect. So, if you haven't figured it out yet, you should TOTALLY get your buns over to CBD and check out all that Diana has to offer. Can't afford a fun-blown makeover?? Diana can totally whip up a little something to make your blog that much more special. Her prices are the most reasonable I've ever found when looking into web design!!! And her work is, obviously, fantastic. So if you're totally bored with your standard blogger template, or you're looking to overhaul a blog you've been staring at for awhile, Diana's your girl!!! Just look what she did for me! It's like my blog went on TLC's "What Not to Wear!" Diana is my Stacey London!!!!! Thanks girl!!!